Nothing makes me feel more fabulous than a statement faux fur coat.
I love that I can go from wearing a comfy, somewhat dowdy, all black outfit and throw on a gigantic faux fur for drinks (JK it’s coffee or tea for me rn, but 3 months to go!) and be transported to the most chic place on the planet – in my mind. Okay, that is dramatic but seriously, an amazing faux fur is a mood changer.
Now that I think about it, faux fur coats and great outerwear in general might be the only thing I like about winter. Nope, thats a lie – I love Christmas, Hallmark movies, cozy fires.. the list goes on. But, winter is 100% better with great outerwear. Say goodbye to those times when coats covered up your chic outfit because with these faux fur coat picks, your coat will make your outfit bb.
Where to shop for Statement Faux Fur Coats for Winter:
- ASOS: I personally love ASOS design coats and Story of Lola. Right now, there aren’t many Story of Lola’s out but if you find one, you’ll see what I mean.
- Shopbop: Keepsake has some amazing outwear.
- Nastygal: They are always running sales and have a wide selection of statement faux fur. From one of my faves – the star print – to floor length leopard, there are plenty of coats to choose from. However – sizing is limited so beware!
- Forever 21: This is a similar situation to Nasty Gal for faux fur coats – a huge selection, big sales, and limited sizes.
- Urban Outfitters: Duh, of course when something is trendy Urban Outfitters is a safe bet. They also carry Keepsake like Shopbop and have a lot of great statement faux furs in general.
Shop My Faux Fur Coats for Winter:
Thank you for these recommendations I’ve been looking for one!
Those do look like luxurious coats! And so warm.
I hardly shop on ASOS but I should start! You’ve totally inspired me to purchase a faux fur coat.
I like your style and how you pair things together. Your pictures are beautiful.
Looks really nice love this look.