Tips for Nailing Your Engagement Photos
Engagement photos can be tricky for a lot of couples who are not familiar with being in front of the camera.
Here are 6 tips to help you nail your engagement photos from fashion blogger, Cathclaire.
2. Bring several outfits to choose from for your engagement photo session.
3. Don't confuse "wear something that you are comfortable in" with "wear something that is comfortable."
4. Location scout ahead of time so it doesn't count towards your alotted time to shoot photos!
5. Be prepared with poses you would like to try in front of the camera. Have a visual so that you photographer can help you achieve your goals!
6. Bring props galore that represent you two as individuals and as a couple.
We brought whiskey, Babe Rosé, and records to represent each of us.