7 Tips for Romantic Relationships from Dr. Joe Dispenza
Self love and relationships sound like two opposing ideas. After all, if you are in a relationship and both practicing self love – is there a relationship or just two selfish people?
I have struggled with this idea in the past and I was/am so inspired to see Dr. Joe Dispenza's perspective on the matter.
1. Identify and share the same purpose. Think big.
2. Bring your best to the relationship. Work on yourself instead of turning your relationship into work. This will allow the relationship to flow. Think “the honeymoon effect.”
3. Don’t confuse self love with pleasure. Self love involves working on yourself so that you require less from the people in your life and your environment.
4.Practice self awareness and self love so that you can grow and are sovereign in the relationship. Excuse yourself before dumping your problems on your partner and asking them to fix it.
5. Find ways to support each other on this path of evolution. Ex: Come up with a playful way to nudge each other when you notice that you are not living on purpose or fall from grace.
6.Accept that there will be challenges and mistakes. Only give your perspective when your partner is ready to ask for it. When they do ask, give them your greatest truth.
7. Celebrate your efforts together every single day.
Dr. Joe Dispenza is a neuroscientist, chiropractor, and meditation teacher that has changed my life in more ways than one. Check him out for more about creating your reality!