I have several purchases that I have cherished throughout these months of quarantine. P.S Does anybody know how long it has been? Me either.
Anything to add a little luxury to these days of being at home has been a favorite of mine. A package being delivered is almost like having a visitor, ya know? From my milk frother to my new black robe, I have been feeling luxe AF in my “stay at home” life. (Truth be told, quarantine or no quarantine, I would be at home – quarantining with my sweet little Phoenix. His birthday is March 3, right as this all began. Read his birth story here.)
- Nespresso Machine and Milk Frother: I have talked about how I thoroughly enjoy a homemade latte every morning since having Phoenix. It is one of the things I look forward to each day, besides his big smile. *cue cheesy af emoji* I love frothing full fat coconut cream and vital proteins coconut collagen creamer. See other supplements I have been into here.
- Bed Laptop Desk: Having a newborn means spending a lot of time in bed and this one from Wayfair has been a game changer. I spent alot of time looking at bed desks (lol, I am not sure if that is what they are even called…..) and this one was my favorite in terms of functionality and aesthetic.
- Agent Nateur Products: I can’t remember a time when my skin felt this healthy and vibrant. I am OBSESSED with Agent Nateur and can’t wait to build my collection of all of Jena’s products. So far I have the toner, deodorant (which is all natural and usually something I give up on in a couple of days – you guessed it, I am very into this one!), and the holi-oil! I couldn’t be more impressed with these products and the ingredients in each of them.
- Simone Perele Black Robe: I sit at home all day with Phoenix and while I usually revel in my oversized t-shirts, mama was in the mood for a pretty change. Enter: this new black robe. I have been wearing it every chance I get (purchased from Shopbop!) and love it. It is the perfect balance between comfort and sass.
- Black Statement Earrings: On the days where I don’t want to put on makeup but want to look semi-presentable for myself, Kevin, and Pheony – statement earrings are my go-to. I have been loving these black ones from Target. They are 10 bucks and not heavy.
- Infant White Robe Set: I could NOT resist this white robe for Phoenix. He was born into quarantine and he has gotten so good at it.