My name is Catherine Claire and I am a lifestyle blogger, course creator, mother, and avid student of Dr. Joe Dispenza. I have attended 4 of his in person workshops and consider them synonymous with my life’s biggest seasons of growth. From child birth (see my birth story here), to a dream business, to romantic relationships – Dr. Joe Dispenza has a formula that is beneficial for everyone.
I watched an interview with Dr. Joe Dispenza this week and he answered a question about self love and relationships. Self love and relationships sound like two opposing ideas. After all, if you are in a relationship and both practicing self love – is there a relationship or just two selfish people? I have struggled with this idea in the past and I was/am so inspired to see Dr. Joe’s perspective on the matter. Here are 7 simple yet bold tips from Dr. Joe Dispenza on romantic relationships. See the full interview here with Norman Graeter here.
- Identify and share the same purpose. Think big.
- Bring your best to the relationship. Work on yourself instead of turning your relationship into work. This will allow the relationship to flow. Think “the honeymoon effect.”
- Don’t confuse self love with pleasure. Self love involves working on yourself so that you require less from the people in your life and your environment.
4. Practice self awareness and self love so that you can grow and are sovereign in the relationship. Excuse yourself before dumping your problems on your partner and asking them to fix it.
5. Find ways to support each other on this path of evolution. Ex: Come up with a playful way to nudge each other when you notice that you are not living on purpose or fall from grace.
6. Accept that there will be challenges and mistakes. Only give your perspective when your partner is ready to ask for it. When they do ask, give them your greatest truth.
7. Celebrate your efforts together every single day.
These tips can be used in all the different relationships in your life. At the end of the day, words are just symbols and the words I have typed out mean something different to every single one of you. Let these ideas sit with you today as you celebrate Valentines day and honor the loved ones in your life and see what comes up. I encourage you to watch the interview (Dr. Joe Dispenza answers this question at the 36 minute mark) to see Dr. Joe answer this question with a hint of magic. Happy Valentines Day and thanks for reading!
If you’d like more information from Dr. Joe – check out this post and if you want to learn more on my personal tips for manifesting – sign up for my course “Manifest with Cathclaire” here. It’s all about working smarter, not harder and bringing more magic into your life – with style.
PS – See more cathclaire wedding photos on The Crystal Press here.