I am so excited to be sharing with you 5 simple hacks to stay in an abundant mindset in today’s blog post.
Money can be a sensitive subject but like everything else in life, it is just a form of energy. Don’t worry – I am not telling you what to do with your money in this post – I am just sharing with you life hacks that have worked for me. I am keeping it light and sharing with you 5 simple tips I have learned over the years to keep me in an abundant mindset. All of these hacks require very little of your time and if practiced consistently, create effects in your life. What more can you ask for?
- Carry a $100 bill in your wallet at all times. The $100 bill is the highest form of US currency that you can carry around with you and the energy of this bill will influence your limiting beliefs about money. The $100 dollar bill technique has been taught by many business coaches over the years. Even if you aren not into the energetic meaning of the $100 bill – knowing you always have $100 in your pocket can increase your confidence with money, even if it’s in a small way. Tony Robbins carries 3 $100 bills around with him and credits his mentor Jim Rohn for teaching him this technique. I remember my grandpa carrying around $100 bills in a money clip when I was growing up before I knew about the $100 bill technique and just thought he was a little crazy. Turns out he had the right idea (and looking back at his life, the $100 bill technique worked) and was also a fan of books I love now called “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. PS Have you read that book? It’s a goody.
If you are interested in this topic, check out these books :
- Fill your purse with things that make you feel wealthy. Every time you reach in your purse to pay for something, you want to feel abundant. Whether that be your choice of wallet, a clean purse (something I constantly need to remind myself), Four Season’s Hotel Room keys, or a Chanel lip balm. Yes, I save room keys from hotels that I love.
Here are my favorite wallets and beauty essentials to keep in your purse:
- Listen to Kelly Howell “Secret Universal Mind Meditation” while you sleep. This single handedly will make a difference in your life if you listen to it for 90 days straight. I feel like a Kelly Howell evangelizer – I can not tell you how many times I recommend this sleep meditation to my friends and family. It is such a game changer. What do you have to lose? Try something new why don’t you! Here is the link to the full meditation here
Chic sleep meditation accessories:
- Each morning write down 3 things you are grateful for and WHY. Let me say this one more time – write down three things you are grateful for – emphasis on not just WHAT you are grateful for but why. The why is what charges up your frequency for the day and really anchors you into the abundant frequency of gratitude. Add this into your morning routine consistently and watch your days improve. (This is my favorite journal here – I am VERY picky when it comes to journals and this one has the perfect paper and line spacing. Makes you want to never stop writing. Seriously. )
Other gratitude journals for you to choose from:
- Carry your business card in your wallet. Not sure what your business is? NBD. Design a card that represents the best version of you and contains contact information you are comfortable giving out to people. You never know who the universe is going to bring into your life and you might as well be prepared for the best connection to be coming your way!
Looking for a place to design a business card that represents you? Check out some of my favorite business card design templates from Zazzle:
I hope these 5 simple abundance hacks bring abundant energy into your life. Remember, consistency is key – try to stick to these hacks for 30 days in a row. Let me know how they work for you.
Also, shoot me a message with any simple abundance hacks you’ve come across – I am a feen for any form of self transformation. Love you guys!
I LOVE this post … these are al l great tips. I need to get back to meditation.
I still have our FS West Lake keys in my purse!!!! Bring on all the vibes.
Love this! I need to get business cards ASAP. Thank you for the reminder 🙂
Definitely gonna work at this. Thx so much for the good info!!
Such a unique and interesting post! Other than the writing things down you’re grateful for in the AM, I hadn’t heard of any of these. hanks for sharing!
These are seriously awesome tips!! Some of them, I have not heard before. Definitely need to try these!
cute & little
I just love this so much. There are so many great tips that you give. Thank you for posting.
So many amazing tips, definitely going to try these!!
Wow this is such an awesome post! My dad carries $100 bills and everytime he whips out his wallet I think, WOW. Even as a grown up, haha. I need to try some of these ideas!
Okay, these are the BEST self-help tips I’ve heard in a while!! So motivating!
How 2 Wear It  http://how2wearit.com
thanks for sharing! I need to get a gratitude journal for sure.
what a great post! Totally going to implement some of these in my every day!
These are the best tips. I will have to practice some of these.