The celery juice craze is real and if you ask me, it is for good reason. I have been drinking celery juice regularly for awhile now (thanks to my bff Alex for the tip!) and not only can I see a noticeable difference on days I don’t drink it – but I CRAVE it. Usually, on days I don’t drink my celery juice I have unexpectedly run out of celery and/or don’t have time to run to the juice bar. To be fair, sometimes I buy the grocery store’s entire stock of celery. It sounds like I would have celery for days – but you’d be surprised how fast it goes when I am making it for my husband and I. The recommended amount of celery juice is 16 oz on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning – and believe me, the (what felt like millions of) celery stalks go quick.
- Improved Focus: In an age where everyone and everything is fighting for our attention, improved focused is a true luxury and so is anything that supports it. (Hence my obsession with meditation.) If I had to put a numerical value on it, I would say that celery juice improves my focus 5x or more. Who can say no to that?
- Improved Digestion: When celery juice is consumed first thing in your day, the natural sodium content of the vegetable juice raises your stomach acid. This helps your body break down your food in a more effective manner, especially proteins. Proteins are broken down into amino acids, which are the precursors of neurotransmitters, hence – the improved focus mentioned above.
- Reduced Bloat: When your body is digesting and breaking down your food in an improved manner, this reduces fatigue and bloat. Not only does celery juice improve digestion to reduce bloat, but it also is a diuretic to aid with detoxification. Both of these aspects of celery juice have helped me not feel that uncomfortable heaviness after meals.
- Vitamins / Alkalize Your pH: While vitamins seems like the most obvious benefit of celery juice, it should not go without saying. Celery juice is full of Vitamin A, Magnesium, and Iron. Along with it’s vitamin content, celery juice is a very alkaline substance that will balance the pH of your body.
- More Energy: Whether you lack energy due to adrenal fatigue, lack of focus, or poor digestion – celery juice is magical in all these categories. It not only supports your adrenals, but it also supports your liver. The natural occurring sodium (think natural electrolytes) and vitamins in celery juice improve the overall function of chi (energy) in the body and set you up with lots for your day!
Most of these benefits derive from the Medical Medium and as you all know, I am not a doctor. If you want more information, check out his book Liver Rescue.
This sounds amazing and beneficial. I have never been a fan of celery but I should try it, I really need to be more healthy!
You’re so enthusiastic about it that I want to try it now haha!
I wished I liked celery or could find a way to make it taste better, but it is BRUTAL
not a fan of celery but you’ve tempted me!! def gonna try this out!!
cathy come over and make me celery juice please!!! or alex! or both!
I’ve been dying to try celery juice! I just need a juicer and a ton of celery!
I really need to join the celery fad! This post makes me want to even more. Thanks for all the great information! xo
I’ve been thinking about trying this but I dunno if I can do it! Sounds like it may be worth trying
mmmm i love celery juice.
I’ve heard so many beneficial things about celery juice! I don’t mind celery mixed in with other green ingredients, but I’m not a fan of the taste so I’m sitting this trend out 😛 Enjoy!!
osm content in our blog must read ithttps://sauvewomen.com/beauty-guest-post/
Thank for this post. I’m really happy to say it was an interesting post to read. I learned new information from your post. you can visit our blog Fashion Blog
I visited your website .it was really amazing and wonderful .please visit my website
Mom Blog Names
Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Fashion Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!
Your article is very nice and informative. Thanks for sharing it! Kindly visit our blog too.