The new moon, which occurs every 29 days or so, is a great time to start new, high vibe habits to improve your life. Each of these high vibe habits have improved my personal manifesting practice, my mental health and my energy for the better. Each habit is as efficient as it is almost effortless so that you can add them into your busy life and reap the high vibe benefits. Try for yourself!
Remember, when you take the time to take care of yourself, you are taking care of those around you as well. You show up better for everyone in your life AND these changes can be contagious. Make these high vibe habits (Or whatever works for you) a consistent practice in your life and watch as your help and inspire those around you!
- The Five Minute Journal by Intelligent Change: The Five Minute Journal is the simplest and easiest way to start your day focused on what is good in your life, not just in a woo-woo way, but in a positive psychology kind of way. Like the name implies, it takes five minutes out of your busy day and not only turns those minutes around – but impacts your entire day. Whether you are an avid journaler or never journaled a day in your life, the Five Minute Journal is a great addition to your life and your nightstand. Don’t take it from just me, take it from thought leaders like Tim Ferriss, Pat Flynn, and Emma Watson. Watch this Youtube video to see how Tim Ferriss strategically uses his Five Minute Journal.
- BrainTapping: I’ve said it a million times and I will still say it again, I firmly believe that the BrainTap headset enhances your manifesting powers!!!! This headset integrates the use of light (that literally effects our mitochondria!), sound, and vibration therapy (Abraham Hicks fans, anyone?) to relax, reboot, and revitalize your mind and body. It helps you achieve balanced brainwave states that are necessary for optimal brain and body function. Whether you have 5 minutes for a quick meditation that gives you an energy burst or 20 mins for a meditation that will guide you into restful sleep, the BrainTap device and app is a magical combination that will upgrade your life in so many different ways. Grab a BrainTap and start a new habit on the new moon of doing it daily. I hope it rocks your world like it did mine.
- Looking at Your Digital Vision Board Daily: Wait, you don’t have a digital vision board yet? We must fix this! A digital (or if you prefer magazine clipping, a IRL vision board will work too!) is so fun to make and so fun to look at once it is done. It is important to know what you want so that you can manifest it into your life and a digital vision board is something you can keep with you at all times. Whether you make it your phone wallpaper or save it in an album that is easy to get to, make it a habit to look at your digital vision board daily. Here are some great digital vision board downloadable templates for you if you are not in the mood to make your own. I personally love getting ones that are editable in Canva. It is super easy to use and has a free version!
- Putting Things Back in There Place: I love having my home and office space organized and tidy, but it is hard to always take the time to put things back in there place. On the new moon, I love getting even more specific about where my belongings are going to live in my home so that I can be more consistent with staying organized. This not only frees up mental energy in my brain but also allows energy to flow through my home in a much more harmonious way. I love to get organized on the new moon with The Container Store and some (pretty) organization solutions on Amazon.
- Listening to the (Sleep) Secret Universal Mind Meditation by Kelly Howell: If you only implement one of these habits on the new moon, please please please do this one. Listen to the Sleep Secret Universal Mind Meditation by Kelly Howell while you sleep (obviously) for 29 days and watch what happens. In my personal life, this meditation is an absolute joy and I play it for my husband and son as often as possible. Watch how the world gets a little more sparkle when you have Kelly Howell in your ears every night.
I hope these high vibe habits are things that you can not only add to your schedule effectively, but that will add to your life as a whole. I love you guys and please feel free to message me any questions!
Happy new moon <3
PS – If you have a story to share about products you love and/or great taste (who am I kidding, of course YOU have great taste because you are here, on cathclaire.com lol) – consider starting your own blog for fun AND as a way to make additional income.
Check out my “The Best Way to Start a Blog in 2021” blogpost OR if you are ready to take the leap today – sign up for my Online Course on Teachable called “How to Blog on Your Own Terms” that was created with my blogging business partner on The Crystal Press, Rebecca Piersol. We hold NOTHING back and give you all of our insider tips. Hope to see you there! <3