I have been coloring my hair for as long as I can remember so hair care is something I have always tried to pay attention to. Here are 5 products for color treated hair that I am loving right now!
- Olaplex: This treatment is a lifesaver and is actually not limited to those of us with color treated hair. It’s not a conditioner, it is an at home treatment developed with patented technology that creates structural repairs to your hair from within. I have noticed a huge difference in my hair since using Olaplex and I love that it restores it’s healthy appearance and texture while reducing breakage! I usually sleep in this Olaplex treatment and wash it out in the morning.
- Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo: It is no secret that I love using Moroccanoil products. Not only is the smell heavenly, but the quality of their products never ceases to amaze me. I especially love that their dry shampoo comes in two different versions: light tones and dark tones. The argan oil infused light tones is perfect for moi with my platinum blonde hair because it has violet undertones to keep my hair color brass free!
- T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer: This T3 hair dryer has really elevated my at-home hair styling game. It has multiple heat settings, an auto pause sensor (yes, when you put the hair dryer down – it automatically pauses until you pick it back up – SO COOL), and a powerful built in ion generator. This ion generator creates the negative ions necessary to combat that pesky frizz and smooth your hair cuticle! This hair dryer is an investment but def worth it! PS: It is currently on sale at Sephora here.
- Not Your Mother’s Seal and Protect Leave-In Blonde Conditioner: This is a great product to use out of the shower if you forget to use your blonde shampoo or if you hair is feeling a tad dry. I sometimes use it on dry hair to restyle it! I love the way this conditioner feels on my hair wet or dry.
- Moroccanoil Treatment: I told you, I LOVE Moroccanoil prods. Their Morrocanoil treatment is a staple in their collection and for good reason. I use this on frizz fly aways when my hair is dry, on wet hair when I get out of the shower, and sometimes on my hands to moisturize them if I am feeling super creative lol. This stuff is liquid gold.
Wow thanks for the suggestions!! Love this post!!
I LOVE Moroccanoil products too! Everything is just perfect! Also love my Cura from t3!
Moroccan Oil products are the best! I want to try that T3 dryer too! 🙂
Olaplex is awesome! Since I have darker hair, it’s harder to find good products to help me maintain my color – but I like several of these.
These products sound amazing! I definitely love my T3 products.
My hair is such a mess. I will definitely be trying all of these products.
All of these sound amazing, and now I definitely need to check out that T3 hair dryer!!!
cute & little
I love the T3 hair dryer! It really dries my hair super quick. Oh, I need to try Olaplex, it sounds great!
My hair is definitely fried after going blonde. Thanks for all the recommendations!
I can’t live without olaplex! I need to try that not your mothers!
I’m bookmarking this post for when I start coloring my hair. I never have before, but am thinking this might be the year to start (thanks to some grays 😭)
These are such great products.. Thanks for the recommendations