My favorite places to shop for maternity clothes to style my bump.
- Hatch Maternity : Started by two mommas who saw a need for fashionable maternity clothes in the market and boy were they onto something! They got together like two boss babes and created Hatch. I am obsessed with the luxe fabrics and staple pieces (that you will want to wear long after pregnancy.) If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably seen me rock my Hatch shawl – I can’t get enough of it!
- Ingrid & Isabel Maternity: From workout gear to chic maternity pieces, Ingrid & Isabel has a great selection for the mamas to be out there. Have you seen there “Mama” embroidered jean jacket? I have to have it. And everything else on their website…
- ASOS Maternity : Are you surprised? You guys know I loooove ASOS and luckily that has not had to change being pregnant. Some of my best maternity dresses are from ASOS maternity and I can’t recommend it enough for fashionable maternity clothing. I wore alot of ASOS Maternity pieces on my babymoon at the Surf Club here.
- Shopbop Maternity : Whether you are in the market for designer maternity denim, a great staple dress to style your bump in, or a cute nursing bra – Shopbop is a great place to look for fashionable maternity clothing. Depending on your budget, you can be sure to find some great pieces.
- HM Mama: Great price point, great pieces for maternity and nursing purposes. I love how they style just about every outfit in the H&M Mama section.
- Rent the Runway: Have an event while your pregnant and need a fancy maternity outfit? Look no further than Rent the Runway which now offers fashionable maternity clothing to rent. How perfect is that?
Shop my favorite maternity fashion pieces:
Photos: Halle Kennon Photo