I am always trying out new beauty products for you guys. From PR packages sent to me to hours spent in Sephora or at the Saks beauty counter, I may go a little bit overboard with “trying products” or so my husband says..but if you ask me, it’s work. That being said – I have tried a lot of face cleansers and have narrowed down 5 for you that are under $50.
- Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Natural Exfoliator aka Gommage: I will never forget the first time I used this product. It blew my mind that it was an exfoliating cleanser but without a rough texture! This product uses trace elements, oils, and vitamins to exfoliate your skin without stripping it of moisture! You can rely on this “top secret” product to gently remove dead skin cells so that your moisturizer goes a long way and your makeup goes on oh-so-smoothly. It smells great too.
- Living Libations Best Skin Ever – Rose Oil: I have touched on this product a couple of times on here (see my August Favorites blogpost) and on my Instagram stories. This is what I am currently using daily and have really enjoyed how this rose oil leaves my skin feeling and well, looking. If you are looking for an oil cleanser that will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated instead of that stripped clean feeling – this product is for you baby! I grabbed mine at Boketto Wellness in Richmond but you can also purchase it on handy, dandy Amazon.
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel: This Dermalogica cleanser is one I always like to have around. It is a great product that keeps my skin balanced, moisturized, and clean. The special cleansing gel uses lavender to soothe your skin and Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract to naturally cleanse it. PS this is a SOAP FREE cleanser and the product goes a LONG way.
- Tata Harper Rejuvenating Exfoliating Cleanser :This is a traditional scrub that uses apricot microspheres and natural BHA from White Willow Bark Extract to exfoliate your skin and clean your pores. One use of this cleanser will have you hooked because the glow it leaves is absolutely addicting.
- Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser: Whenever my skin is feeling a little “break out-y,” this is the cleanser I grab for in my cabinet. It does a great job of cleansing the skin and removing impurities – hence the “detox” effect.