For those of you that don’t have Instastories, I decided I would do a full roundup of things I am loving in Richmond, VA right now. Whether you are a new visitor or a local Richmonder looking to expand your Richmond palette a bit, here are some things I have tried lately and loved! Shoot me a message with your favorites, I’d love to hear!
1. The Jasper: My favorite drink on the menu right now at this Richmond bar is the Moscow 75. Every cocktail on this menu is pretty phenom, however this one is my drink of choice as the warm weather approaches. Vodka, lemon, cinnamon, and sparkling wine. It is a dream in a cup!
2. Tazza Kitchen: Right now I am gushing over the Bacon & Apple Salad. (I sub the gorgonzola for goat cheese) However, this salad from Tazza is only avail at lunch. Can’t make lunch? No worries because I am obsessed with their happy hour. If you haven’t gone, visit their location in Scotts Addition. You will probably see me there, wearing a hat, sipping on some sort of elixir. Say hi!
3. North End Juice Co Poke Bowl: I am very picky about Poke. I know it is a super trendy dish but I have had it a million times and TBH, I haven’t always been enthused. In fact, I made the assumption that Poke wasn’t for me….that is until my husband brought home this poke bowl from North End Juice Co. on Cleveland street in the Museum District. I can’t say no to the perfect combination of foods in this bowl, especially the avocado and mango or this cute sidewalk (more than) juice bar!
4. Hot Barre at The Hot Yoga Barre: If you want a good playlist, good posture, and a good sweat – this place is for you. I am addicted to hot barre! See The Hot Yoga Barre Richmond schedule here.
5. Goatocado Mexican Ramen: Yes, it sounds a good as it tastes. (add boiled egg and ask for a side of cheese. Is that weird to ask for cheese for a ramen dish? Oh well, its a nice addition for my taste) AND it is available on Grubhub. Check out Goatocados menu here.
6. Blade + Lash: A luxury that I have come to appreciate to the millionth degree is lash extensions. My first experience a couple of years ago with lash extensions in Richmond was not good but man, is my experience with Jade from Blade + Lash in RVA is SUCH a contrasting experience. Not only is she a cool lady that I never want to stop talking to but she is the lash (and micro blade) QUEEN. Go check here out on Instagram here. PS How bomb are her cards? #brandingonpoint