This post was sponsored by Gillette Venus.
Self care is of the utmost importance these days ladies and while we don’t always have the time or money to treat ourselves to a day at the spa, there are plenty of things we can do at home to keep us feeling our best. From a DIY relaxing bath at home to getting rid of unwanted hairs with Gillette, the options to feeling our best are endless! One of my favorite things to do when travel requirements and to-dos won’t stop piling up on my calendar is to have a relaxing “self-care” evening at home. I usually carve out a full evening to do all the things for myself that I have been putting off because of lack of time. My self-care evening usually involves putting on a face mask, dry brushing, exfoliating, shaving any unwanted hair from my head to my toe with Gillette, and a herbal flower bath.
Is there anything better than smooth, clean skin? I love the new Gillette Venus Bikini trimmer guys. It is super cost effective and compact so that you can take it on the road with you to get rid of any unwanted hair.
I know a lot of you have been asking me about my flower baths and I am excited to share with you how simple my routine to create this bath is!
Here is how I create my flower bath:
- Get a value pack of flowers and 5 pieces of various citrus fruit from from your local grocery store.
- Cut the blooms off of each flower stem. If you leave the stem, keep in my that you will see it in your bath.
- Thinly slice each fruit down the middle. I usually use limes, lemons, grapefruits, and blood oranges if I can find them.
- Add Epsom Salt if you have any aches or pains from working out or an essential oil with a carrier oil such as almond oil. I chose to use a Rose essential oil with olive oil in this particular instance and it smelled divine!
- Enjoy your favorite book or beverage while soaking!
This is my reminder for you guys to take care of yourselves throughout your busy lives! I hope you take my advice loves! xo Cath